1. The Website and the content on the Website are subject to copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights.
2. You must not reproduce, adapt, distribute, sell, publish or otherwise use any of the material on the Website, including audio and video.
3. Information about goods on the Website is based on software and provided by third party distributors and suppliers. Except as required by law, we are not responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us or by these third parties.
1. When making an order, you must possess a valid credit or debit card. To place an order, you should follow the given instructions.
2. Irrespective of any previous price you have seen or heard, once you select a Product that you wish to order, you will then be shown or told (on the Website) the charges you must pay including GST, if applicable.
3. You must pay for the Product in full when placing an order by one of the payment methods we provide on the Website and or by phone. In any event, we shall not be bound to accept the order before we have received the funds in full.
4. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the Product from us will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or account or other payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the Product.
5. When you submit an order to the Website or by phone, you agree that you do so subject to these Terms and Conditions current at the date you submit your Order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit your order.
6. Until the time when we accept your Order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your Order and you have the right to cancel your Order. We will notify you if we are unable to If we or you have cancelled your Order before it has been accepted, we will promptly refund any payment already made by you to your original payment method.
Feedback & Customer Information
1. Techcare Us reserves all the right to use customer feedback on our website for marketing and/or training purposes. If you do not want your feedback to be used you must include your request along with your feedback.
1. Techcare Us reserves all the right to terminate the services by any of the assigned employees to the client. Also, you have all the rights to discontinue use of this website based on your wish.